Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Sifa kwa Mungu!


I can't believe it's really here!!! I took some time and looked back on all my older posts and it's just amazing how He has brought us to this point! The point were our bags are packed, our hearts are ready, and His words are waiting. Waiting for what you say? Waiting for us to be obedient, humble, loving, and anxious waiting to "show Jesus!"

So on a sad note I know the enemy is attacking as well. Tonight my laptop died :( The laptop that has my teaching notes. No worries at least I still have time to retype it. I look at it this way. Maybe those aren't the words God wanted me to use. Maybe He has taught me more this week that I had originally left out? If that is the case I'm happy to be retyping it!! He knows exactly what the plan it is and that's the only prayer I have is to be following His plan. So guess what enemy you LOSE again!

So please pray I get everything wrapped up tonight. Also, continue to pray for our travels. There are storms in the forcast for tomorrow so our flexibility may be tested. Pray for Alley and her first flight that it goes smoothly. Pray for Terry and Taylor while we are gone. Pray for our team and our health. Pray that He prepares our hearts and their hearts.

Thanks again for all of your prayers and support through this journey! We can't wait to update you in a few weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment