Sunday, May 20, 2012

Week 6- Locations & Travel

I can't believe we are on week six already!! Only 18 days to go! My mind is in "declutter mood" as I call it as some Church events wind down. I've seen how God has been preparing us for this journey over the last year and even more the last few months. I love that God showed me this verse again about a month ago because I have needed the reminder often. I have officially claimed it!


But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me. 2 Cor. 12:9

As our week of prayer focuses on our locations and travels our scripture verse is Ezekiel 22:30 "So I sought for a man among them who would make a wall, and stand in the gap before Me on behalf of the land, that I would not destroy it; but I found no one."

Below is a "rough" itenarary:
  
              DFW to London
              London to Uganda
              Charter Bus to Karagwe
              Emmaus & Luther Guest Houses
              Conference Location
              Villages
              Local Churches
              Bukoba
              Boat trip across Lake Victoria to Mwanza
              Safari through Serengeti
              Lodges we'll stay in
              Trip back home :)

Please pray for the following...

              The Presence of the Lord to go before us
              Peace instead fo fear
              Blessings on each host
              Luggage to arrive with us
              Everyone to stay healthy


Next up this week...Alley's Hepatitis A shot! She's not looking forward to it, but she will be fine.

Thanks again for your prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment