Thursday, April 19, 2012

Mafanikio!!!


I promised you an update so here it is :)

I made it! I went all day yesterday with only water, not even gum this time. Sure enough not on my own. I prayed continually all day for strength. I watched other people eat, smelled others food from my desk at work, and listened to others share how they had Chicken Express for lunch that day...nice :) . I really think the gum was why I failed Monday. I think it just teased me and made me hungrier.

So this may not seem like a big deal to some of you but I normally eat 5 times a day, if not 6. Of course some are just snacks, but I eat!

Can I say I think Chick-Fil-a is on the menu for lunch today!


Now this morning on the other hand was harder. I woke up sooo hungry, had a headache and shakes. So needless to say I think I've already had my 5 meals today and it's only 11 am..lol.

What did I learn from this? I know we have it so easy, just to spend the day in prayer and minute by minute relying on Him really shows me where I fail Him everyday. To have full obedience is amazing. To be able to stay connected is humbling. I know I will never be perfect but I know He is always there to pick me up when I fall. For that I'm truely blessed!

But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me. 2 Corinthians 12: 9

Thanks for your prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment